Official Visitor Guidelines
- Admission to the event is allowed to persons who have reached the age of majority. The organizer of the event reserves the right to check documents that show that visitors have reached the age of majority. The list of documents that confirms the age of visitors include: national passport, foreign passport, driver's license. Please notice that a student ID, as well as an ISIC (International Student Identity Card), cannot be considered as the documents that can confirm the age of a visitor. In the event that a visitor has not reached the age of majority, no refund is granted.
- It is prohibited to show aggression against other visitors during the event. In case of aggressive actions against other visitors of the event, as well as in case of non-compliance with the requirements and resistance to the actions of the security, as well as the law enforcement officials, you will be asked to leave the territory of the event without any refund for the admission ticket.
- The organizer of the event reserves the right to carry out a personal inspection of visitors to provide security. It is strictly forbidden to bring the following items with you:
- any types of weapons (including cold steel arms, gas spray arms, pneumatic weapons, firearms, etc.), as well as pepper guns and stun guns;
- any types of narcotic substances, as well as devices for their use;
- easily breakable and piercing objects, as well as any glass objects;
- any liquids and drinks, including non-alcoholic;
- laser pointers, glow sticks and bracelets, as well as other similar objects;
- Ticket-holder could be denied the right to attend the event in the event of being found under the influence of alcohol or drugs, without any refund for the admission ticket.
- The use of narcotic substances is absolutely forbidden at the event.
- Reimbursement of the ticket price is possible only in case of cancellation (not in case of postponement of the date!) of the event, and is carried out exclusively in the restaurant Chi.
The delay in the beginning of the event is not a prerequisite for refunding tickets.
- For your own safety and the safety of others, during the event follow the instructions of the organizers and security, and also help to implement security measures. Visitors who violate the established order and these rules, as well as who do not comply with the requirements of the organizers of the event and the security, may be asked to leave the territory of the event without any refund for the admission ticket.
- Unauthorized video- and audio- recording of the performance is prohibited. It is forbidden to bring to the event one’s professional equipment for video- or audio- recording, as well as for photography. The exceptions are the operators and photographers officially accredited by the organizer.
It is allowed to bring amateur photo- and video- equipment with.
- The organizer reserves the right to use any photo- and video- materials with the participation of visitors for its own purposes, without any additional agreement.
By visiting the event, you automatically accept these rules.
I voluntarily authorize (give consent to) DECA NK LLC and/or partners to process my personal data within the scope provided by me. I am informed that the owner and administrator of the database is DECA NK LLC. Location of the database: Kyiv, Parkovaya Road, 16-A. I agree to the lifelong storage, transfer and use of the data provided by me. Changes in the data and /or its withdrawal can be made upon a written request to DECA NK LLC.
22 feb CHI by Decadence House event - Bodzin-stories!